SVS Prime Satellite 3 Speakers Set offers high-end audiophile audio featuring high-end components and precision build quality. The SVS Prime Satellite Speakers fits in any room and system, filling a listening area with awe-inspiring realism and seamless sonic transitions.
The 1” Aluminum dome tweeter, which is light, efficient, and rigid, provides high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) with minimal distortion and the sense of utter transparency. It deploys a Finite-Element-Analysis (FEA) optimized diffuser to ensure the tweeter only has the perfect on-axis and off-axis frequency response. That way everyone in your listening room gets the best performance.
The groundbreaking 4.5” bass woofer on an all-new cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket for precise component alignment and an inert frame without resonances or added harmonics. The polypropylene cone is light and rigid to give a flat frequency response and the SPL necessary to keep up with the other drivers. The 4.5” woofer uses aluminium shorting rings for reduced distortion, and a vented voice coil former to keep the motor assembly cool during high SPL playback. For perfect bass extension, the cabinet is rear-ported and tuned perfectly for the 4.5” woofer.
- 2-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards.
- Crossover network delivers outstanding phase coherency and time domain behaviour.
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.3 kHz (12 dB/octave slopes).
- Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction.
- Chamfered front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high-frequency response.
- FEA-optimized cabinet and bracing eliminate resonances.
- Polypropylene cone for excellent stiffness/mass ratio and pistonic behaviour.
- Aluminium shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high-frequency response.
- Cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket ensures precision component alignment and excellent thermal transfer.
- Vented voice coil former minimizes air compression artifacts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.