The PA240 is a high-performance power amplifierAmplifier that delivers 2 channels of efficient Class G amplification. With an impressive 380W per channel, the PA240 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA240 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
Arcam PA240 2 Channel Power Amplifier offers 2 x 380 Watts of power with Class G amplification. PA240 delivers 790 Watts of power in Bridge Mode and 50 Watts of Class A amplification operation. It features RCA and balanced XLR inputs with Ethernet and RS232 control connections.
- 2 Channel Power Amplifier
- 2 x 380 Watts Class G amplification
- 1 x 790 Watts Class G bridged mode
- Class G Amplification with 50 Watts of Class A operation
- Toroidal Transformer
- Stereo, Dual Mono or Bridged operation
- Ethernet, RS232 control
- Switchable RCA or balanced XLR inputs