Boston Acoustics Voyager RK8T2 Outdoor-Landscape Single Stereo Speaker-Sandstone
Boston Acoustics Voyager RK8T2 Outdoor-Landscape Single Stereo Speaker features 8-Inch woofer with dual voice-coil and dual 1-Inch soft dome tweeter for stereo sound, it withstands extreme temperatures and UB protected.
play outside. play smart.
Voyager Rock Speakers are each designed to resemble natural rock formations and provide advanced audio solutions for “outdoor soundscaping” in all types of environments.
Single Speaker Stereo
The RK8T2 Voyager Rock Speaker is a stereo model that employs a dual voice coil woofer and dual tweeters capable of providing stereo sound from a single speaker. Their sound is contoured to provide the best performance in open-air environments. They blend perfectly with the other Voyager series models. Your choice of 3 rock formation styles - New England Granite, Sandstone, or River Rock.
Think outside the house.
Boston Voyager Rock Speakers are designed to blend gracefully with virtually any outdoor décor and are specially voiced for open-air environments. These tough and durable outdoor speakers feature rustproof hardware, grilles, and connectors and are designed to withstand the harshest weather and temperature extremes. Each model also features a recessed weatherproof cavity on the bottom that can house a 70/100 volt transformer (can be purchased at an electronics retailer) for use in light commercial installations.
- 8” Dual Voice-coil Woofer
- Dual 1” Soft Dome Tweeters
- Drivers are angled upwards 20 degrees to deliver great sound when they are placed at ground level.
- Weatherproof with rustproof hardware and grilles. (IEC 60529, IPX4. IPX5)
- Enclosures, grilles and drivers stand up to weather and temperature extremes and are UV protected.
- Integrated six foot underground-rated connection cable is included.
- Internal mounting posts for a 70/100 volt transformer (available from an electronic parts retailer) for use in commercial applications or home audio systems where many speakers are used or where speaker wires must be run over long distances.