Denon AVC-X8500H 13.2 Channel Flagship Multiroom AV Receiver with HEOS & Dolby Atmos/DTS:X 7.1.6 Surround Sound Processing | IMAX Enhanced
Denon AVC-X8500H is the worlds first 13.2 channel Dolby Atmos / DTS:X 7.2.6 integrated receiver. By leveraging 6 ceiling speakers in addition to pairs of speakers in front, on the side and behind the listener, this receiver is capable of reproducing an unprecedented level of immersion that has an almost equal distribution of sound sources in every direction.
AVC-X8500H is now one of the world's first IMAX Enhanced AV components. IMAX Enhanced is a certification and licensing program that allows users to play the highest quality 4K images and most powerful audio in the comfort of their own home.
Featuring 13 channels of 210 Watts discrete amplification and 32 channels of flagship AKM AK4490 digital to analog signal conversion, the AVC-X8500H equally talented in all 3 pillars of the AV receiver game: amplification, digital audio processing and digital video processing. In fact, this unit will receive HDMI 2.1 compatibility via a software update within the first year of release.
- AV components adds IMAX Enhanced and eARC technology
- 8 HDMI 2.1 Upgradable Inputs with HDCP2.2
- 3 HDMI 2.1 Upgradable Outputs
- 2 Coaxial + 2 Optical Digital Audio Inputs
- Audyssey MultiEQ XT32 Pro 8 Point Room Correction with DSX
- LAN, Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AirPlay
- UltraHD 4K Upscaling at 60 Hz
- A Sony TV or Sony Projector with IMAX Enhanced
- A UHD Disc Player with HDR10
- A Denon or Marantz home theatre component with IMAX Enhanced
- Auro3D, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with up to 13 simultaneous speaker positions
- HEOS HS2 Multiroom Technology with 3 Zones
- Gapless playback, UPnP, DSD 5.6 Mhz and AIFF
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.