Denon DP-450USB Hi-Fi Turntable delivers a precise vinyl sound and features phono equaliser and auto speed sensor along with recording audio from your records to USB as a digital file - WAV or MP3.
The strong, sophisticated design perfectly blends with the existing Denon Design Series. S-Shape curved tone-arm and weighted, belt-driven platter spin your 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm or 78 rpm records with precision and detail. Connect the DP-450USB to any amplifier or system with analog inputs via the built-in phono equalizer and enjoy music that’s faithful to the original recording.
- Unique S-Shape curved tonearm design optimizing tracking angle at any point of the record to reduce harmonic distortion for clear audio reproduction
- Tonearm supports auto lift-up and playback stop when the end of the record is reached
- Built-in phono equalizer with on/off toggle lets you connect DP-450USB to any amplifier or system with analog inputs or phono inputs
- Multi-speed selector (33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm) to play the widest array of vinyl records
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence — trust this high-quality and durable turntable to deliver the ultimate audio experience
- Includes high-quality MM cartridge for precise sound out-of-the-box within minutes
- Exclusive, removable dust cover with included base eliminates fixed-cover vibrations and doubles as a display stand for your vinyl record covers
- Supports both MM and MC cartridges — advanced flexibility that matches your audio preferences
- Weighted, belt-driven platter with auto speed sensor maintains accurate speed for precise sound reproduction
- Digitize your vinyl collection to WAV or MP3 with the USB port and one-touch recording
- Strong, weighted base and durable construction reduces external vibrations and improves audio performance
- Part of the Denon Design Series — the elegant, modern design fits beautifully in the home
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.