Denon HEOS Subwoofer enhances your experience with low-frequency sound with freedom of placement possible with wireless connection and simple setup.
The HEOS Subwoofer adds seismic bass to all your sound. With its powerful amplification and optimized drivers, it works with the entire HEOS range.
Boost The Bass.
Shake your world with movies and music – wirelessly. The HEOS Subwoofer adds seismic bass to all your sound. With its powerful amplification and optimized drivers, it works with the entire HEOS range, from any HEOS speaker to HEOS Bar, HEOS AVR, HEOS Amp and HEOS Link.
Clear And Distinct Bass.
Two custom-made 5-1/4inch drive units in combination with sophisticated class D amplification deliver clean and clear, yet punchy bass. The proprietary DSP algorithms provide an optimized low-frequency response across the entire dynamic range. Within the HEOS App, you find advanced settings for different configurations, like the dialogue enhancer and the night mode, which are integrated with the HEOS Bar. If used together, HEOS Subwoofer adapts the settings.
- Dual Custom 5-1/4 inch drivers and sophisticated, high power Class D amplification
- Can be combined with HEOS Bar, HEOS AVR, HEOS Amp, HEOS Link and any HEOS speaker (single or stereo pair)
- Supports the latest 802.11 Wi-Fi (incl. dual band ‘N’, ‘AC’) for the most reliable network connection)
- Factory-optimized crossover option for each configuration
- HEOS network technology streaming & multi-room with other HEOS products
- Advanced settings like crossover and phase for advanced users
- Supports all major streaming formats, incl. hi-res audio: DSD (2.4, 5.6 MHz), FLAC, WAV, ALAC (192 / 24), MP3, WMA, AAC File Playback (USB / Network)