Dynaudio has a long history of creating high-end speakers for home, car, and pro audio systems. They also apply their design expertise to custom-install speakers as well. The S4-C65 in-ceiling speaker is part of their Architectural Studio Series, and it offers terrific sound while disappearing into your room.
Founded in 1977, Dynaudio is one of the world's premiere speaker companies. Their wide range of speakers for home, car, and pro audio applications are the result of a unique combination of innovative driver technology, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and true hand-craftsmanship. Dynaudio designs and builds all of its drivers at the company's HQ in Skanderborg, Denmark.
Product highlights :-
- ideal for an in-ceiling music or home theater system
- 18°-angled drivers direct sound toward your listening position
- speaker rotates 360° within its frame, allowing you to easily reposition it within your room
- 1-1/8" soft dome tweeter
- tweeter is aimable to direct high-frequency details towards you
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- 6-1/2" MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) cone woofer
- frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 87.5 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 50 watts
- unobtrusive frame and low-profile grille for discreet installation
- uniquely designed baffle latches offer quick and simple tool-free mounting
- includes round and square paintable magnetic steel grilles
- cutout diameter: 8-1/4"
- mounting depth: 6-1/8"
- designed, engineered, and assembled in Denmark