The Sub 3 is a flexible subwoofer that’s been designed to work just as well with movies as it does with music, delivering weight, authority and punch no matter which source you use.
It does all of this in a compact and convenient size, taking the strain of the low end away from any stereo or multi-channel setup and improving the mid range performance in the process.
It has the same dimensions as the previous Dynaudio Sub 250, so it’s easy to accommodate, but our engineers have managed to squeeze in the more powerful 300W amp and full feature set of the larger Sub 600.
There are some new additions too. There’s now a double-thickness 37mm front baffle (curved, similar to Contour) to increase its rigidity, plus a brand-new 24cm driver, which joins the rest of the Sub 3’s Contour-quality components.
It’s been designed to this high standard for a reason – the Sub 3 can slot seamlessly into any system all the way up to this level, regardless of its size or configuration.
Where there’s no subwoofer output on the amplifier (common in a stereo system setup) the Sub 3’s dual RCA inputs and outputs let you pass a signal through the Sub 3 itself.
- Audiophile-grade compact powered subwoofer from Dynaudio
- 300 watts built-in amplifier delivers continuous power
- Closed box enclosure design
- Features long-throw 9-1/2" front-firing MSP woofer
- MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) cone material provides high efficiency and low distortion
- Left and right RCA line-level inputs and outputs
- LFE input and LFE output for adding additional subs