Epson EB-945H Projector is a mid-range projector that deliver large presentation contents and offers digital connection with 3,000 Lumens of brightness and longer lamp life.
Epson EB-945H mid-range projector provides ultra-bright image quality. With 3,000 lumens both in high colour brightness and in white brightness driven by 3LCD, 3-chip technology. The EB-945H mid-range projector is ideal for delivering large and engaging presentation content in the classroom or office with versatile digital connectivity. The EB-945H now comes equipped with MHL connectivity via HDMI for a more complete digital solution. The long lasting lamp, projecting up to 10,000 lamp hours in ECO mode gives an extended period of reliable performance. Suitable for desktop use with convenient table top placement or using the optional ceiling mount (ELP-MB23), the EB-900 Series offers flexible installation in any environment.
Epson iProjection App
Display and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen (Optional ELPAP07 Wireless LAN Unit is required).Advanced Networking
The Multi-PC Projection feature allows a network of up to 50 PCs to be connected to a single projector. The newest version of this feature allows a host PC to act as a Moderator who can then select up to 4 of the connected devices to be projected on the screen. The Moderator function allows the user to control what image is projected on the screen and prevent tampering.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Crisp Clear Resolution – Featuring XGA image resolution (4:3).
- Maximise the display – Split screen function allows content from two separate sources to be displayed side by side on the same screen.
- Long Lasting, low cost lamp priced at $99 RRP inc GST – Up to 10,000 hours in ECO mode.
- Versatile Connectivity – Newly added dual HDMI ports (the HDMI 2 port is MHL compatible) increases digital compatibility.
- Horizontal Keystone Slider – The Horizontal Keystone slider allows for quick and easy adjustments to correct image distortion.
- Control4 support – Newly added Control4 supports to dim the lights, lower the screen and turn on the projector with one touch control.
- Auto Power on – Simply plug in a source device via VGA and the projector will power on.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms – Wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with EasyMP® software / Multi-PC Projection function.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.