The C 95 is a feature-packed, 2-way bass reflex floorstanding speaker using two 6-inch woofers and a 1-inch decoupled tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound.
1-inch (25 mm) silk dome decoupled tweeter with Anti-Diffraction WaveGuide and Tweeter Distortion Reduction
Two 6-inch (152 mm) Hybrid Composition Conical Cone woofers with Long Displacement Surround technology.
- Anti-Diffraction Waveguide (ADW): Provides improved off-axis response with more uniform high frequency extension.
- Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC): Provides the stiffness and strength of aluminum or titanium, with the transient response and smoothness of wood fibre.
- Tweeter Distortion Reduction (TDR): Provides lower distortion, greater high frequency extension and smoother high end.
- Long Displacement Surround (LDS): Provides cleaner, tighter, deeper bass.
- Aluminum centre-plug: Eliminates cone breakup for faster attack and increased vocal clarity. Additional voice-coil cooling reduces power compression.
- Dual, 5-way binding posts: Allows bi-wiring/bi-amplification with multiple connection options with wire up to 12 gauge (AWG).
- The C 95 is available in Satin Black, Satin White and Dark Apple finishes with satin-painted MDF baffles for a premium, contemporary appearance.