Jamo IC 606 FG II In-Ceiling Speaker Pair is a 2-way in-ceiling that uses 6.5 Inch woofer and 25 mm tweeter which provides crystal clear sound. It also has an adjustable impedance from 4 - 8 Ohms that allow you to adjust the speaker to your amplifier and has the capacity to handle power up to 120 watts.
With its distinctive shape and advanced technology, it is the perfect choice for front, centre and rear-channels in a first-class home theatre solution. This model is specially designed for in-ceiling installation, but still, you can fit it in other placement as well. It is ideally designed for a small room.
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colours sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room
- Adjustable impedance level to allow you to adjust the speaker to your amplifier.