KEF Ci160TR Thin In Wall/Ceiling Speaker, boasting the latest incarnation of our formidable 4.5 in. mid/bass T Series driver and powerful 1 in. tweeter, the ultra-slim new T Series Ci speakers open up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s un-compromised sound quality where space above the ceiling is at a premium. Requiring less than 36 mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TR fits snugly in very narrow ceiling spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
- Less than 36 mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-low profile LF unit with excellent bass extension
- Vented tweeter with KEF’s unique ‘tangerine’ waveguide for natural HF response and wide, even dispersion
- Rigid flat diaphragm assures clean upper bass and mid-range response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg or direct screw fastening