Klipsch Gallery G-28 Flat Panel Speakers offers smooth and non-fatigue sound of hours as a left, right, center or surround speaker. The Gallery G-28 features proprietary Klipsch technology, Tractrix®: Horn with refined 90° x 90° dispersion patter, with lightweight metallic diaphragm for high-frequency and long throw graphite woofer with passive radiators.HIGHEST PERFORMANCE KLIPSCH GALLERY™ SPEAKER
Klipsch Gallery Speakers are a sonic compliment to the legendary speakers that have always made Klipsch the most lifelike sounding speakers available, using much of the same technology and all of the same passion that goes into our larger, more expensive designs. A perfect solution that can replace the poor-quality sound of today’s flat-panel TV’s, create a very sleek and stylish surround sound system or be added to multiple rooms of the house as part of a great-sounding whole-house audio system. And since all the speakers in the Klipsch Gallery Series share the same components and exceptional aesthetics, you can mix and match them as you wish. Combine them with a new Klipsch subwoofer with wireless connection capability (using the optional WA-2 wireless kit)* for an incomparable experience!
- Cross-over home audio solution
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Employs horn-loaded technology in an extremely thin speaker
- Dynamic 1” tweeter, dual 3.5” high-output woofers, four 3.5” passive radiators
- Rotating logo to accommodate speaker position.
- Wall mount bracket and cable management system included.
- 75 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 94 dB