Klipsch Heresy IV Heritage Floorstanding Speaker is a three-way horn-loaded loudspeaker that comes in relatively "compact" size and offers the greatest degree of placement flexibility in the Heritage Series Line. The Heresy IV offers unparalleled sound quality from a relatively small speaker.
- All-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm, for exceptional detail
- K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix® horn for a wide coverage pattern
- K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver with an all-new wide dispersion phase plug for providing exceptionally even high-frequency dispersion
- All-new high fidelity network for truer to life sound, best-in-class efficiency, and power handling
- For the first time, the Heresy IV features a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies
- Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom-designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass