Klipsch IC 500 T SC Commercial In-Ceiling Speakers just installs to 105 mm depth and delivers up to 200 Watts of wide dispersed sound from 127 mm woofer and Titanium Diaphragm compression with Round Tractrix Horn Technology.
At just over 4” deep, the all-new IC-500-T-SC packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly, UL-2043 and UL-1480 certified in-ceiling loudspeaker with an integrated back can and multi-tap transformer.
The two-way IC-500-T-SC features a 5” woofer, and a 1”titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 2” round Tractrix® horn for smooth response with constant directivity. A Tractrix port design helps to provide deeper, fuller bass with less compression and distortion.
For distributed line application, the IC-500-T-SC features a 15 watt, 70/100 volt multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 8-ohm bypass and multi-tap setting is conveniently located under the speaker grille. The IC-500-T-SC is shipped complete with a tile-bridge for installation in a suspended ceiling or wherever additional reinforcement of the ceiling material is required.
- Shallow 105 mm depth
- Includes 15 watt 70/100 volt multi-tap transformer
- 70V, 100V, or 8 ohm operation selectable via front baffle switch.
- Tractrix port design for deep bass with less compression
- Tractrix horn tweeter for smooth on and off axis performance
- Designed to mix and match with Klipsch CA speakers
- Includes grille, back-can, tile-bridge, and cut-out template for easy installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.