Klipsch IC 800 T Commercial In-Ceiling Speakers handles power up to 400 Watts delivering smooth response and deep bass.
The IC-800-T packs proven materials and Tractrix® horn technology into a high performance, install friendly, UL-2043 & 1480 certified loudspeaker with an integrated backcan. For distributed applications, the IC-800-T features a 70/100 volt, 100 watt, multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 8-ohm bypass and multi-tap settings is conveniently located under the speaker grille.
The two-way IC-800-T features an 8-inch woofer and 1 inch titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 3.5 inch Tractrix Horn for smooth response and exceptional off-axis performance. The Tractrix port design helps provide deeper, extended bass with less distortion. The low insertion loss 100 watt transformer means you’ll be able to achieve higher output levels with less compression due to transformer saturation.
- Tight 75 degree coverage pattern for high ceiling applications
- 100 watt, low insertion loss, multitap transformer for high output and less compression
- 70-volt, 100-volt or low impedance peration selectable via a front baffle switch
- Tractrix port design for deep bass with improved linear response
- Excellent low-frequency performance for applications where low-frequency bass extension is required
- Designed to mix & match with Klipsch CA-T speakers