Klipsch KI-215 Compact 15 Inch Subwoofer features dual 15 inch cast frame woofer drivers to complement Klipsch high power loudspeaker system with 800 Watts of deep bass.
The KI-215 trapezoidal array-capable (twelve built-in 3/8" 16-thread fly points) subwoofer perfectly complements Klipsch’s high power full-range loudspeaker systems. The KI-215’s enclosure dimensions and rigging configuration are identical to the KI-362 full-range professional loudspeaker system, making it an ideal match when using an external, active two-way crossover. Its highest-quality heavy-duty drive components use 104-ounce magnets and 3" voice coils as well as proprietary speaker motor assemblies to deliver high sensitivity and advanced power handling capabilities.
Ideal for clubs, theaters, auditoriums, churches, and performance halls the plywood construction tuned port enclosure applies CNC fabrication techniques for uniform tolerances and build reliability.
- Compact 22.5 Inch Symmetrical Trapezoidal Design
- High Power 15 Inch Cast Frame Woofers
- 105 dB half-space sensitivity, 131 dB SPL maximum output
- 800 Watts Power Handling Capability
- 12 Rigging Points for Simple, Reliable Mounting
- Compact Heavy-Duty, 13-ply Baltic Birch Enclosure
- Weather-Resistant, Dual-Coated Textured Finish
- Dado "Lock-Tab" and Rabbet Joint Construction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.