Klipsch KI-262 Trapezoidal Speaker structure makes it placement friendly in slanted and limited area for uniform power response and quality sound.
Featuring a high-excursion, cast frame 12" woofer and 1.5" titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 60° X 40° Tractrix Horn, the KI-262 is ideally suited for applications where small size, uniform power response and ease of installation contribute to a quality sound solution. The KI-262 is recommended for use in theaters, auditoriums, clubs, churches and A/V production environments. Able to hang three high using 12 built-in 3/8" 16-thread, commercially available rigging bar-compatible fly points, the KI-262 provides the coverage control, fidelity and reliability expected of Klipsch professional loudspeakers.
The 13-ply, Baltic Birch void-free plywood enclosure uses dado “lock-joint” and rabbet construction techniques on CNC-fabricated panels for long-term reliability and ruggedness.
The speaker utilizes radiused top and bottom panels with a curved perforated metal grille, and is dual texture-coated for weather and corrosion resistance. Available in black, white or paintable raw birch, the KI-262 is covered by the Klipsch limited five-year warranty.
- Compact 22.5° symmetrical trapezoidal design
- 12" woofer and 1.5" titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- 60° X 40° Tractrix® Horn for tight pattern control
- 12 suspension points for trouble-free mounting
- 13-ply, void-free Baltic Birch enclosure
- Internal, high current full-range or bi-amp passive crossover
- KLIP-circuit HF driver protection device