Klipsch KI-272 Multi-Angle Speaker extends powerful sound in demanding installation places like slanted walls and corners. KI 272 features 12 inch woofer, 1.5 inch tweeter, Tractrix® Horn Technology, Baltic Birch enclosure and 45° and 65° asymmetrical design.
The KI-272 is a high power loudspeaker solution for limited space installations, where angled mounting is required. The speaker is perfect for angled wall, corner, ceiling or under-balcony mounting in theaters, clubs, churches and schools. The KI-272 also lends itself to slanted floor or shelf mount use in high power permanent install or corporate A/V production environments, where oblique angle projection is required.
Able to hang three-high using 12 built-in 3/8" 16-thread, commercially available rigging bar-compatible fly points, the KI-272 provides the performance and reliability for which Klipsch is known.
The 13-ply Baltic Birch void-free plywood enclosure uses dado “lock-joint” and rabbet construction techniques on CNC-fabricated panels for long-term reliability and ruggedness.
To limit potential damage to the high frequency driver, the internal high-current passive full-range or bi-ampable crossover features the KLIP-circuit, a proprietary high-power thermal overload system. Signal connection is with dual parallel-wired Neutrik NL-4 Speakon panel mount jacks.
- Multiple angle 45° and 65° asymmetrical design
- 12" woofer and 1.5" titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- 60° X 40° Tractrix® Horn for tight pattern control
- 12 suspension points for trouble-free mounting
- Designed for difficult install locations or slant floor use
- 13-ply, void-free Baltic Birch enclosure
- Internal, high current full-range or bi-amp passive crossover
- KLIP-circuit HF driver protection device
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.