Klipsch KL-525 THX Ultra Speaker reproduce sounds originally intended by film-makers to your home theatre. This professional theatre-style KL-525 Speaker features sealed enclosure, dual 133 mm Cerametallic woofer and 25 mm Titanium Diaphragm compression driver couples to 6" x 10" Tractrix Horn, delivering clean, detail and power cinematic surround sound.
As the smaller of the two LCR speakers in the Ultra2 family, the highly efficient KL-525-THX features a sealed enclosure, top-of-the-line internal wiring, dual 5.25-inch Cerametallic™ woofers and a 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a 6- by 10-inch Tractrix® Horn.
The KL-525-THX enclosure has the same dado and rabbet construction used in Klipsch professional speakers ensuring cabinet integrity in suspended applications. The Omni-Mount suspension points on this loudspeaker facilitate wall or ceiling mounting using standard hardware.
- Sealed Enclosure
- Medium Density Fibreboard Enclosure Material
- Top-of-the-line Internal Wiring
- Dual 5.25 inch Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Magnetically Shielded Woofer Drive
- Cast Aluminium Frame Woofer Drive
- Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- 6 x 10 inch Rectangular 90° x 60° Tractrix™ Horn