Klipsch KS-525 THX Ultra 2 Surround Speakers reproduces a smooth, seamless, wide-dispersion of sound by employing a pair of 133 mm Cerametallic™ woofers and dual 5-inch square Tractrix® Horn tweeters in a Wide Dispersion Surround Technology array. WDST is the industry's no-compromise approach to surround speaker design because it offers both rich, immersion surround sound and precise localisation of individual effects from a speaker that has much more placement flexibility than conventional designs.
This surround's sealed enclosure has the dado and rabbet construction used in Klipsch professional speakers, ensuring cabinet integrity in suspended applications. The Omni-Mount suspension points facilitate wall or ceiling mounting using standard hardware.
Available in a custom Galaxy black finish with an aluminium fascia, the KS-525-THX also utilises top-of-the-line internal wiring to help listeners experience the true impact and exhilaration of surround sound.
- Dual 133 mm Cerametallic™ woofers
- Cast Aluminium Frame Woofer Driver
- Medium Density Fibreboard Enclosure Material
- Dual 5 Inch square Tractrix™ Horn Tweeters
- Dual Titanium Dome Compression Driver Tweeter
- Magnetically Shielded Woofer and Tweeter
- Top-of-the-line Internal Wiring
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.