Klipsch R-5502-W II In-Wall LCR Speaker has what it takes to deliver compelling music and movie sound performances just as the artists and directors intended -- it simply does it without taking up any valuable floor or shelf space.
The R-5502-W II employs dual, updated 5.25-inch Cerametallic™ woofer cones for fast accurate sound with even tighter bass while a 1-inch Titanium tweeter mated to a pivoting Tractrix® Horn generates pinpoint imaging and flat in-room frequency response. The addition of a Linear Travel Suspension to the tweeter increases high-frequency detail and smoothness. This in-wall speaker also consistently delivers thrilling realistic sound whether it’s installed vertically as a left or right channel speaker or horizontally as a center channel speaker.
- Perfect for left, center or right channel use
- Easily mounts horizontally or vertically
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille