The R-12SW features a 12-inch copper-spun IMG driver that provides a remarkably low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction. The low pass crossover and phase control allow you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass.
The R-12SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer. The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the system is powered on or off. You’ve been warned.
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.