Marantz MM8077 7 Channel Power Amplifier | 150 Watts | Reference Grade
Marantz MM8077 7 Channel Power Amplifier delivers exceptional multichannel surround sound with increased operating stability, low distortion, improved instant power supply capability and 7 x 150 Watts of power at 8Ω. The Marantz MM8077 successfully delivers subtle nuance of your music and thrilling movie soundtrack performance.
Marantz MM8077 Multichannel Main Amplifier is designed for the ultimate music and movie to surround sound experience, the MM8077 7-channel power amplifier is equipped with the same amplifier technologies that are incorporated in our reference class hi-fi amplifiers, including our unique current feedback discrete power amplifier stage design, which features a high slew rate that provides wide bandwidth for the utmost enjoyment of today’s high-resolution audio formats. All output stages feature identical topology for uniform high-quality sound across all channels, and the MM8077 provides the option to choose between balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs for each channel, for maximum system configuration flexibility. High current, high bandwidth discrete power transistors can handle short term musical bursts with aplomb, even into difficult low impedance speaker loads.
High power, high current power supply with toroidal power transformer
The high power, high current power supply features a massive toroidal power transformer that can easily handle substantial short term power peaks. The high capacity power supply capacitors, 100,000μ total, contribute to the amplifier’s ability to deliver short term bursts of power when needed, which is especially helpful when driving difficult-to-drive lower impedance speakers.
XLR balanced / unbalanced selection function
Choose between balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs for each channel for maximum system configuration flexibility.
A wealth of possibilities for system upgrades
A variety of systems, including 11-channel systems, can be built by combining the MM8077 with the 5-channel MM7705.Features :-
- 7 x 150 Watts (8 Ω), 7 x 180 Watts (6 Ω) RMS power (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Current feedback discrete power amplifier
- High current power supply with Toroidal power transformer
- Marantz reference-grade power supply filter capacitors and high speed, high current discrete power transistors
- Low impedance continuous drive capability
- Highest sound quality design based on pure surround philosophy
- Copper plated chassis
- Remote power on/off control
- Low-power standby mode
- Auto-standby mode
- Connectivity, Flexibility & Expandability
- Gold plated, high grade speaker terminals
- Flasher input, DC trigger (in/out), Remote control (in/out)
Control & Convenience