Marantz PM-11S3 Premium Integrated Stereo Amplifier from the highly- acclaimed Marantz Premium Range.
This highly admired Premium amplifier is now in its third generation and is quite simply better than ever. That’s because we added new Marantz original high-quality, high-purity copper speaker terminals. There’s also a new power amp direct input, and a new Marantz Remote App operation (iOS and Android) via the Marantz control bus with Network player. These additions, and the many refinements we have made, not only improve the audio quality and functionality of what was already a seriously impressive amp, but also ensure its success will continue for long into the future.
Even before these refinements, the PM-11 was packed with advanced technologies to give you the best in detail, precision, and emotion. The shielded Toroidal transformer and customised components, ensure ultrastable power output at 2x 100W into 8 ohms or 2x 200W into 4 ohms.
Absolute signal integrity and very high signal-to-noise ratio is guaranteed via the 3-stage construction which includes a pre-amplifier and a dual stage main-amplifier, as well an extra pre-amplifier for Phono MM/MC. Key technologies include the latest Marantz Current Feedback HDAM®SA3, as well as symmetrical circuitry with the shortest signal paths to deliver dynamic sound and perfect stereo imaging. The result is an unbelievably wide sound stage, but with extremely precise positioning of instruments and vocals. In addition, the chassis and rear panel are copper-plated to guarantee low impedance ground potential at any point for best possible signal integrity. All of which means that the PM-11S3 is a reflection of superiority.
- 100 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.01% THD
- 200 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.01% THD
- HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module)-SA3 modules in preamp and amplifier sections
- digitally controlled analog volume adjustment system
- flexible configuration options:
- conventional integrated amp
- paired with an identical unit for dual-component four-channel bi-amping
- left/right speaker power amp in a home theater setup
- massive toroidal transformer wound with oxygen-free copper for maximum headroom and operational stability
- phono section features constant current feedback gain stage for flawless musical reproduction from your vinyl recordings
- frequency response 5-120,000 Hz (±3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 109dB line (XLR), 108dB line (RCA), 88dB phono (MM), 76dB phono (MC)
- 7 RCA audio inputs (including phono input for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges)
- balanced 3-pin XLR input
- 1 RCA preamp output, 2 RCA record outputs
- 2 sets of high-purity copper binding-post speaker connectors with A/B switching
- biamp/stereo switch lets you biamp your speakers using two PM-11S3s for even higher-fidelity sound
- full-size headphone output
- remote control
- rigid copper-plated chassis with 5mm aluminum top plate and dual-layer bottom plate
- detachable power cord
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.