Discover a new world of listening pleasure with the Marantz PM-14S1 Reference integrated amplifier, which features our best audio design and construction, adhering to our no-compromise approach to audio engineering.
Rated at 90 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 140 watts per channel into 4 ohms, the PM-14S1 features a massive high current power supply along with high current discrete power amplifier output devices for compatibility with the broadest range of loudspeakers, including low impedance, low efficiency models.
You can connect a broad range of source components, including a turntable and even 2 audio recorders, and there's a pre-amp output for connection to a separate power amp or powered loudspeakers, along with a power amp direct input that lets you use the PM-14S1 as a standalone power amplifier.
Featuring our exclusive HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technology, the PM-14S1 features full discrete design (no op-amps) throughout for maximum musical fidelity.
- Current Feedback technology provides wide range, very fast and accurate signal handling
- Marantz proprietary HDAM SA2 and SA3 modules and discrete audio circuitry
- Full discrete power amplifier with V/I Servo (90W 8 ohms 20Hz 20kHz, 140W 4 ohms 20Hz 20kHz)
- Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules
- Discrete Power Output Devices
- Multiple Inputs & Outputs
- System Remote Control
- Exclusive Marantz Audiophile Speaker Connectors
- Robust, high speed power supply with blocking capacitors and large capacity Schottky Barrier Diodes. Constant Current Feedback (C.C.FB) MM/MC phono equalizer
- Newly designed Marantz original high quality / high purity copper speaker terminals (SPKT 100)
OFC Toroidal Power Supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.