NAD PP4 Digital Phono Preamplifier |USB Output | MM & MC Design
NAD PP4 Digital Phono Preamplifier with USB Output offers superb measured and sonic performance, NAD's two simple solutions, the PP 4 Digital Phono/USB Preamplifier makes it easy to add phono to many of today's stereo amplifiers and AV receivers that have either eliminated the phono input or included a low-quality circuit for attaching your turntable. As part of NAD's commitment to the environment, the PP 4 features a more efficient "green" power supply that reduces power consumption. The PP 4 goes one step further with a USB interface, shielded USB cable and recording level control which combine to reduce noise and improve the analogue-to-digital conversion process. The PP 4's Auto Power Down feature saves energy by automatically powering the PP 4 to OFF when not in use.
Our PP 4 Digital Phono/USB Preamplifier enables you to digitise your treasured vinyl collections to a PC or Mac. It features inputs for both MM (moving magnet) and low noise MC (moving coil) types for a wide variety of phono cartridges, and there is a line input to allow for the transfer of cassette tapes. The PP 4 also includes VinylStudio Lite Software for ripping LPs and burning audio CDs. The PP 4 Phono-to-USB Preamp offers a complete hardware and software solution with exceptional flexibility to record from LP or tape.
- Phono preamplifier with a built-in analogue-to-digital converter to convert vinyl to digital files
- includes VinylStudio Lite software for converting LPs to CD (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Compatible with moving magnet and moving coil phono cartridges
- line-level input for connecting another analogue audio source like a cassette deck
- line-level audio output
- USB port for connecting to a PC
- outputs 16-bit /48 kHz PCM digital audio
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.