NAD T 777 V3 7 Channel Modular Design Surround Sound Receiver with Dolby Atmos
NAD T 777 V3 7 Channel Modular Design Surround Sound Receiver is future upgrade-able featuring Dolby Atmos®, 4K Ultra HD Support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with aptX, Dirac Live Room Correction, 6 HDMI input and massive 80 Watts of power via each channel.
You can now experience the latest audio and video technologies including Dolby Atmos surround decoding and 4K UltraHD video pass-through, and enjoy every moment and detail of your favourite movies, music and entertainment. With built-in BluOS® technology, the T 777 V3 is part of the BluOS wireless multi-room ecosystem that allows you to stream hi-res audio, Internet radio, and popular music streaming services to your receiver with the control of a smartphone, tablet or desktop.
- 7 x 80 Watts Continuous Power into 4/8 Ohms, all channels driven simultaneously)
- 7 x 140 Watts Minimum Continuous Power (FTC)
- MDC Modular Design Construction (MDC), includes AM 230 Audio and VM 300 Video modules
- 6 x HDMI Digital Audio/Video Inputs [(5 rear panel - 4K UHD full support with 4K/60p/4:4:4/HDCP 2.2; 1 front panel - 1080P and 2 HDMI outputs (1 HDCP 2.2 with CEC, 1 is HDCP 1.4)]
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS-HD™ Master Audio support
- BluOS™ Enabled for wireless multi-room music streaming (upgrade kit included)
- Hi-Res Audio playback including 24-bit/192 kHz FLAC / WAV / AIFF
- 5 Custom A/V Presets
- Independent source and volume controls for Zone 2
- RS-232 Port Interface for Advanced Control Systems
- Eco-friendly operation with <0.5W standby power consumption
- Complete with Dirac Live® Room Correction Software and Calibrated Microphone