Niles CM7PR In-Ceiling Performance Speaker, 7" 2-way LCR Performance loudspeakers are optimal for primary and secondary listening rooms and home theatre applications. Glass fibre woofer cones and proprietary Teteron® tweeters extend the frequency response for a superior listening experience.
Magnetically attached MicroThinTM speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles CM series delivers optimal performance and reliability.
- Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low-frequency response by employing a 7” woofer where competitive models of the same outer size employ 6 1/2” woofers
- Glass fibre woofer cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup, lower distortion and provide an enhanced bass response
- Butyl rubber surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- 1” fluid-cooled Teteron® dome tweeter offers ultra-wide dispersion and silky-smooth high-frequency response
- Proprietary bridge-mounted tweeter-adjustment mechanism focuses the high-frequency sound in any direction up to 20º without diffraction
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather-resistant construction reduces installation limitations and provides unique solutions in moist environments or outdoors under eaves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.