Niles CM7SI In-Ceiling Stereo Input Loudspeaker, 7" 2-way stereo input ceiling-mount loudspeaker is optimal for spaces where multiple speakers are not practical. Glass fibre woofer cones with dual voice coils and dual UltraSilk® soft dome tweeters on a stereo imaging array create spacious stereo sound from a single speaker.
Magnetically attached MicroThinTM speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles CM series delivers optimal performance and reliability.
- 7” glass fibre woofer cone with a curvilinear profile for a smoother sound and less peaking at high frequencies
- Glass fibre dual voice coil woofer reproduces left and right channel inputs from a single speaker.
- High-quality Butyl surround increases sensitivity and preserves the durability
- Dual 1” fluid-cooled UltraSilk tweeters provide wide dispersion for clear and detailed high frequencies
- Bridge-mounted stereo imaging (SI) tweeter array directs the high-frequency sounds from both the left and right channels at opposing angles to preserve the stereo separation
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather-resistant construction reduces installation limitations and provides unique solutions in showers or outdoors under eaves
- Integrated baffle/frame assembly increases the cone area for deeper bass than competitive speakers of the same diameter
- Patent-pending spring-tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.