Niles DS8HD In-Ceiling High Definition Home Theatre Loudspeaker is optimal for advanced home theatres and primary listening rooms. Proprietary IMPACT (Improved Aluminium Ceramic Technology) woofer cone, midrange, and tweeter provide the ultimate in performance and musicality.
- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 8" Aluminium Ceramic Woofer Cone With Curvilinear Profile And Extended Pole Provides Natural Flat Response And Moves Any Ringing Frequencies To The Inaudible Range
- 1" NCAT (Nano Coated Ceramic, Aluminium & Titanium) Dome Tweeter Utilises A Vapour Deposited Coating To Move Ringing Frequencies Outside The Range Of Hearing While Providing Additional Stiffening For Ultra-detailed High Frequencies
- 1-1/2" NCAT (Nano Coated Ceramic, Aluminium & Titanium) Dome Midrange Provides Ultra-resolution Midrange Frequencies
- Zero-diffraction Tweeter Assembly Pivots Up To 15° (30° When The Woofer Is In Its Maximum Position) For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies To The Listening Area
- Kapton Non-conductive Voice Coil Former And Copper Shorting Caps Combine To Lower Distortion And Increase High Frequency Sound Pressure Levels
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Dialogue Switch Enhances Vocal Presence When Used As The Centre Channel In A Home Theatre
- Tweeter Level Switch Enables Precise Adjustments To Match Room Acoustics
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.