Niles HD8R In Wall High Definition Loudspeakers Pair, the HD or High Definition group of In-Wall Loudspeakers offers speakers expressly designed for superior sonic quality. They employ advanced technology components designed to extract the subtle nuances in recorded music or the thunderous action in a movie. They are perfect anywhere that quality of sound is the most important consideration.Injection Moulded TCC™ (Talc, Carbon and Ceramic) Woofer with Butyl Rubber Surround Vented Pole Piece, Vented Pole Piece and Custom Debris Screen
The Niles High Definition series loudspeakers employ a newly developed cone material that combines injection moulded polypropylene with talc, carbon and ceramic stiffening agents. The result is a cone that offers extreme stiffness and light weight for accurate, dynamic response. Additionally, the woofer employs a vented pole piece for increased bass linearity and a Butyl Rubber Surround for improved midrange damping and clarity as well as moisture resistance.1” Teteron Tri-laminate Tweeter Housed in a Precision Adjustment Mechanism
The HD series Teteron Tweeter employs a tri-laminate design consisting of an inner textile layer which forms the dome, a high damping layer to kill unwanted resonances and an outside layer of urethane to add stiffness and prevent breakup modes. The result is a transparently clear, sweet, natural sounding tweeter which still maintains extended frequency response. This advanced tweeter is housed in a precision adjustment mechanism which permits the tweeter to be accurately positioned after installation for optimum performance and without the diffraction distortion typical of traditional pivoting tweeters.
Infrared Sensor Mount
The speaker baffle has a locator designed for the Niles MS-110 MicroSensor®, a miniature infrared sensor. The MS110 installs discreetly behind the aluminium grille and therefore minimises wall clutter in your home. When you want to control your equipment, you simply point your remote control at the speaker from up to 15 feet away.
- 8" Injection-molded TCC (talc, Carbon, And Ceramic-filled) Polypropylene Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- High BL Magnet Structure With Vented Pole Piece Insures Powerful Bass Response
- Inverted Dust Cap For Added Rigidity And Wide Mid-bass Dispersion
- Proprietary Tweeter-adjustment Mechanism Ratchets In 1mm Increments And Then Pivots For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies
- 1" Tri-laminate Teteron Dome With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies
- Antiresonant Wave Bracing
- Front-Mounted Bass & Treble Controls
- Snap-in Baffle Assembly
- BumpBack™Woofer Magnet
- Moisture Resistant Construction
- Absolutely Flush to the Wall Appearance
- Easy Retrofit Installation in your Existing Home
- Three Stage Installation System for Remodels or New Construction
- Low Diffraction, MicroPerf™ Aluminium Grilles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.