Niles HDLCR In-Wall LCR Home Theatre Loudspeaker can be configured as a front, centre or rear channel speaker. It features advanced technologies like injection-moldedTTC woofer with Buty rubber surround, Tri-laminate tweeter housed in precision adjustment mechanism and delivers 150 Watts of clean, neutral and smooth sound with minimum distortion and unwanted noise.
Dual 135 mm woofer's injection-moulded polypropylene with talc, carbon, and ceramic offers a stiff and robust cone that delivers a dynamic response.
The HDLCR employs Niles Directed Sound Field Geometry, the tweeter is offset from the centre of the dual woofers. The resulting acoustic interaction between the woofers and the offset tweeter results in the flattest frequency and phase response, approximately 15° off-axis from the tweeter. This gives optimum performance to a seated listener, even if the loudspeaker is mounted above a built-in TV.
- Dual 5-1/4" Injection-molded TCC (talc, Carbon, And Ceramic-filled) Polypropylene Woofers Offer Extreme Rigidity To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Long-throw Voice Coil/magnet Structure Increases Cone Excursion To Enhance Low Frequency Response And Dynamic Impact
- 1" Teteron Dome Tweeter Is Fluid Cooled And Delivers Ultra-wide Dispersion To Reproduce Clear And Detailed High Frequencies
- Proprietary Tweeter-adjustment Mechanism Ratchets In 1mm Increments And Then Pivots For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies
- Bass And Treble Controls Enable Precise Tone Matching In Any Room
- Includes Paintable, Textured, Pearl White ABS Frame And Microperf Aluminum Grille For A Clean And Unobtrusive Installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.