Niles OS6.3SI Outdoor Stereo Loudspeaker Niles once again raises the bar. With our first OS Indoor/Outdoor models, we revealed a radical new understanding of loudspeaker capabilities. Niles original OS Indoor/Outdoor Loudspeakers are constantly praised for their ability to deliver exemplary reliability and outstanding sound quality. These attributes have made Niles OS Indoor/Outdoor Loudspeakers the bestselling loudspeakers in their class.
The goal of our new OS Indoor/Outdoor line-up is to raise this bar with a refined appearance and superior sonic performance, once again establishing a benchmark by which all others are judged. The new Niles OS Indoor/Outdoor Loudspeakers owe much of their performance and sound quality advantage to design elements pioneered in the award-winning Niles DS Directed Soundfield™ Loudspeakers. Their engineering advances come from our integrated approach to the driver and cabinet design. By integrating the woofer basket into the baffle of the cabinet, we are able to increase the woofer cone-area to cabinet-width ratio, thus enabling OS Indoor/Outdoor Loudspeakers to provide levels of bass performance that substantially exceed their physical size. However, deeper and more powerful bass isn’t the only refinement in the new OS Indoor/Outdoor line-up. A new and modern style enables OS Indoor/Outdoor Loudspeakers to blend seamlessly with architectural elements, both indoors and out. After the installation is complete, you will be astonished by the experience of hearing such clean and powerful sound coming from such an elegant-appearing loudspeaker.
- Woofer Technology
- Integrated Woofer/baffle Assembly Increases Cone Area To Provide Powerful Bass Output
- 6" Mica-filled Polypropylene Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- Dual Voice Coils Deliver Both Left And Right Channels From One Speaker
- Tweeter Technology
- Stereo Imaging Tweeter Array Directs The High Frequency Sounds From Both The Right And Left Channels Into A Space From One Speaker
- Dual 1" UltraSilk Domes With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies