Niles OS7.5 Outdoor Loudspeakers Pair owe much of their performance and sound quality advantage to design elements pioneered in the award-winning Niles DS Directed SoundfieldTM Loudspeakers. Their engineering advances come from our integrated approach to the driver and cabinet design. By integrating the woofer basket into the baffle of the cabinet, we are able to increase the woofer cone-area to cabinet-width ratio, thus enabling OS Indoor/Outdoor Loudspeakers to provide levels of bass performance that substantially exceed their physical size. Deeper and more powerful bass isn’t the only refinement in the new OS Indoor/Outdoor line-up. A new and modern style enables OS Indoor/Outdoor Loudspeakers to blend seamlessly with architectural elements, both indoors and out. After the installation is complete, you will be astonished by the experience of hearing such clean and powerful sound coming from such elegant-appearing loudspeakers.
- Integrated Woofer/baffle Assembly Increases Cone Area To Provide Powerful Bass Output
- 7" Interlaced Carbon Fiber Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- Dispersion Stabilizer Distributes Midrange Tones For Clear Off-axis Sound
- Tweeter Technology
- 1" Tri-laminate Teteron Dome With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies