Niles RS6PRO 6.5" Pro Rock Loudspeaker is ideal for any application of outdoor sound systems requiring Geo-Realistic™ camouflage. With enhanced features such as covered cross-overs, NoFade™ UV protective paint and exceeding Military standards for corrosion, the Niles Pro series of rocks can last a lifetime, guaranteed!
Looks Natural, Sounds Great
Each RS PRO series loudspeaker style has unique textures and colours that are fashioned after natural rocks. Shaped grilles match the features on the front of the rock, making them blend into the cabinet. All of this extra attention to detail leads to a GeoRealistic™ style that enables these loudspeakers to blend in with other landscaping and disappear.
- NoFade™ Protective Paint
- Weatherproof Design Surpasses Military Standard 883 For Corrosion Resistance
- Designed For Extreme Environmental Conditions And Both UV Exposure And Water Resistance
- Proprietary 4-layer Fiberglass Construction Makes The Cabinet Acoustically Inert And Completely Weatherproof
- Artistically Crafted Cabinet With Shaped MicroPerf™ Aluminum Grilles Looks Natural And Realistic
- 6-1/2" Injection-molded TCC (talc, Carbon, And Ceramic) Filled Polypropylene Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- Cone Forward Design Positions Drivers Close To The Grille And Ensures Intelligible Midrange
- 1" Tri-laminate Teteron Domes With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies