Niles SI-1230 SERIES 2 Multichannel Power Amplifier, offering the classic Niles stability that you’ve come to know and trust, the powerful SI-1230 will exceed your installation needs. Specifically designed to solve the problems of interfacing with different brands and models of equipment, and different rooms and applications, the SI-1230 makes installation easier and more straight forward than ever before. Fully configurable, with 12-channels that provide 30W per channel (80W when bridged) and our unique BusMatrix™ Selector, the SI-1230 is the perfect multi-zone or multi-room solution.
Real World Power
The SI-1230 is a 12-channel amplifier that delivers a solid 30 watts per channel RMS into 8 ohms and 40 watts per channel RMS into 4 ohms. A massive toroidal transformer design provides the energy necessary to efficiently deliver a solid, deep, controlled bass response to a house full of speakers.
Freedom from Noise and Cross-Talk
The SI-1230’s BusMatrix™ incorporates advanced PCB construction ensuring extremely high channel to channel isolation. Signal to noise ratios and cross-talk are equivalent to a professional mixing board found in a recording studio. With the SI-1230, the music playing in the living room cannot interfere with the music in the den.
- Fully Configurable 12-Channel Amplifier
- 30 Watts RMS Per Channel Into 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 40 Watts RMS Per Channel Into 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Adjacent Channels Are Bridgable To 80 Watts RMS Into 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Switchable 110V-230V Power Supply
- Unique BusMatrix™ Selector Allows Each Channel To Select From 4 Options: Left Bus, Right Bus, Left Plus Right Bus (summed Stereo), Or The Channel's Dedicated Input
- Three Turn-on Modes: Music Sense, Voltage Trigger, And Manual
- Audio Circuitry Constructed With The Finest Parts Available, Including 1% Metal Film Resistors, High-Quality Capacitors And Oversized Heat Sinks For Clear And Uncolored Sound
- Independent Level Controls For All 12 Channels
- Status Display For Troubleshooting