Niles SW8 Subwoofer provided High Defination sound system with dedicated channel for bass to give rich harmonic bass for Home Theater. Easily configured for professional installations, the Compact Subwoofer is ideal to blend with any home’s décor and the built-in mounting bracket option enables an infinite range of installation possibilities for light commercial applications.
- Digital Power Amplifier Provides High Output And High Efficiency, With Less Heat Produced Compared To Conventional Analog Power Amplifiers
- High Power, Long Throw Active Woofer Drivers Feature Black Anodized Aluminum Cones Which Provide Superior Rigidity Compared To Conventional Paper Cone Designs
- Dual Anodized Aluminum Cone Passive Radiators Provide Additional Driver Pistonic Area, And Their Combined Output Along With The Main Active Driver Equals That Of A Larger Single-Active Driver
- Compatible With The OmniMount 30.0 ST-MP For Easy Wall Or Ceiling-mount Applications
- LFE And Stereo (L/R) Line-level Inputs Along With Unbuffered Stereo Pass-through Line Outputs, Which Allow You To Cascade The Output To Up To Three Additional Subwoofers
- The C5-A2 Port (RJ-45 Connector) Provides The Option Of An Easier And Less Expensive Wire Run Using CAT-5 Cable From The A/V Receiver Or Processor To The Subwoofer Via An Optional Niles CAT-5 Balun Adapter Using Standard CAT-5 Wiring
- Wireless Input Port Provides An Optional Input Connection Option For The Niles FG01672 Wireless Receiver
- Adjustable Frequency Control Features A Bypass Position, Eliminating Low Pass Filtering Within The Subwoofer Allowing You To Fully Control The Bass Filtering With An External Receiver Or Preamp. The Variable Phase Control (0°~180°) Allows Precise Phase Matching With The Main Speakers
- Auto Sense Feature Provides Energy Efficiency By Putting The Subwoofer Into Standby Mode When No Audio Signals Are Present
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.