Delivering 110 W/Ch of high-current power from a fully discrete low-impedance amplification system, the TX-8130 plays your audio sources with dynamic energy and pure musicality. Custom-spec components are used throughout, from high-current EI transformer, twin 8,200 μF capacitors, and rigid oval chassis to the 384 kHz/32-bit DAC that decodes Hi-Res 192/24 and 5.6 MHz DSD files streamed over the network. Whether enjoying Spotify, Deezer, or TuneIn Radio (with song selection handled via remote app) or kicking back with a stack of LPs, listeners are rewarded with lush, detailed, and deeply satisfying sound that few amps at this price can equal. Other details such as BGM presets for one-touch playback of AM/FM/Internet Radio stations, generous analog/digital connectivity, and rock-solid build will confirm your impression of quality, value, and versatility.
- MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC and WAV of 192 kHz / 24-bit, DSD of 2.8 / 5.6 MHz native playback support
- Internet radio (TuneIn)
- 40 stations preset (FM/Am tuner)
- Remote App
- WRAT (wide-range Technology)
- High-power EI transformers (8200μF)
- Vibration damping high rigid aluminium front panel
- Gold-plated terminals
- PHONO terminal (MM type cartridge)
- Speaker output switching function (A/B/A+B)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.