Focusing on its brightness, world’s smallest and lightest compact design and useful vertical lens shift in the 5,000 to 6,000 lumens class, the ZU506 is offering best value for the entry professional installation market. This projector is perfect for those applications that simply require the brightness level, ease of installation, with minimum maintenance for up to 30,000 hours**. Delivering outstanding reliability, high intensity brightness, compact design, stunning colors and spectacular image quality, The ZU506 is precision engineered to power larger than life experiences.
The ZU506 is the perfect solution for businesses, conference rooms, higher education, auditoriums, exhibitions, digital signage, entertainment venues, projection mapping, and simulation.
- The world’s smallest and lightest laser projector*
- The world’s 1st* projector compatible with 4K & HDR
- Optoma DURACORE Technology, IP6X dust resist provides good brightness and reliability
- Up to 30,000 hours** laser light source life and virtually zero maintenance for system
- Amazing color, 99% Rec.709 color gamut coverage to render lifelike images
- Big 1.6x zoom & vertical lens shift with smallest size among competition make it labor and time saving for installation
- Tilt free orientation, including portrait mode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.