Polk Atrium 6 All-Weather Outdoor Loudspeakers delivers smooth high-quality sound to outdoors. It features long-throw aerated polypropylene cone woofer surrounded with rubber to minimise distortion while delivering clean low-frequencies. The 1" anodized aluminium dome tweeter features rubber surround and neodymium magnet offering a smooth response.
- 5 1/4-inch (13.34cm) long-throw aerated polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out a surprising bass response from a compact design.
- 1-inch (25.4mm) anodized aluminium dome tweeter with rubber surround and neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response.
- Patented water-resistant PowerPort bass venting efficiently adds 3dB of big, realistic, musical bass output. No other outdoor speakers can touch the Atrium Series for deep bass you can feel from the ground up. And because it's Polk all-weather certified water-resistant, it can go practically anywhere with no worries about moisture impeding its performance.
- Broad coverage baffle design adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but with subtle improvements in the new Atrium Series. A more steeply-angled baffle design that maximizes critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing the detail.
- Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design, with moulded-in bracing, sounds like a real speaker (not "an outdoor speaker"), and survives years of seasonal changes, for truly great sound, no matter what the weather.
- Patented Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimization technologies ensure the perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter "artifacts" for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume levels.
- Polk all-weather certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) Certification means Atrium speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst Mother Nature can dish out, whether its extreme temps or heavy rains. With certification like this, your kitchen or bathroom installation is a cakewalk for Polk all-weather speakers.
- Aluminum grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware: No rust. Ever.
- Gold plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure, efficient hookups.
- Available in durable, weatherproof black or white paintable finishes.