PSB CS 610 2-Way In-Ceiling Speaker features carbon-filled polypropylene woofer driver and proprietary Aluminium Dome Tweeter, it delivers powerful-balanced sound with smooth response to wider listening area.
Featuring PSB’s trademark carbon-filled polypropylene 6 1/2” woofer, this speaker has a warm and balanced sound with plenty of power handling thanks to the high temperature voice coil. The ¾” aluminium dome tweeter, another proprietary PSB driver, is concentrically mounted and features a carefully engineered Wave Guide and ball-joint pivot mount assembly. This allows the tweeter to go lower in frequency, creating a perfect blend with the woofer in the crossover region, and allows the tweeter to be aimed toward the listening position for enhanced musical imaging. Adjustment for the level of the tweeter allows you to ‘dial in’ the upper frequency response of the speaker and its acoustic environment after installation to achieve the most musical balance for every room.
- 165 mm 2-way in-ceiling flush mount speaker
- Proprietary Imagine carbon-filled polypropylene cone with injection moulded basket
- Proprietary 19 mm aluminium dome tweeter
- Aimable tweeter angle adjustment (ball-joint)
- Precision crossover network for smooth wide-band response
- Dual position switch for tweeter level
- High strength doglegs for easy installation and removal
- Includes both round and square magnetic frameless grilles