Revel F228Be Floorstanding Speakers feature thee-way design system, Beryllium tweeter and Deep Ceramic Composite diaphragm Midrange and Woofer Driver.
The Beauty of Beryllium
Beryllium - Element 4 on the Periodic Table - is a rare earth metal that is renowned for its remarkable physical properties that make it the ideal material for a high-frequency transducer. Compared to aluminium and titanium tweeter diaphragms, Beryllium offers 4.5 times the stiffness and three times more damping, and does so at only half of the weight.
F228Be top panels are painted in stylish metallic black with raised electroform badging. The speakers are available in a choice of four high-gloss finishes for seamless integration into any décor: Black, White, Walnut, and Metallic Silver
- 1-inch Beryllium Dome Tweeter
- High-order Crossovers with Film Capacitors and Air Core Inductors
- 5th-generation Acoustic Lens Waveguide
- Magnetically Attached Grilles
- DCC Cone Midrange and Woofers
- 4 Premium High-gloss Finishes Available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.