Rotel RA-12 integrated Amplifier, 60 Watts per channel, features Wolfson WM8740 24 bit/192kHz DAC, most often found in high-end audio products, and it ensures that the RA-12 extracts the full potential from its four S/PDIF digital inputs, an Apple® authorised USB input and wireless Bluetooth streaming.
Traditional audio is not forgotten however as the RA-12 also provides four analogue line-level inputs and a phono input. The RA-12 can be controlled from its front panel buttons, via the included IR remote, or via the RT-12 using the Rotel Remote app for iPhone and iPad.
The RA-12 is not just about versatility though; it's a high performance of 60 Watts per channel amplifier that puts music at the top of its priorities.
- 2 x 60 watt integrated amplifier. Class AB design, with toroidal transformer
- Inputs: 4 x line, 2 x optical, 2 x coaxial, 1 x MM phono, 1 x front USB (Apple certified)
- Outputs: Pre out, A + B speakers, headphone
- Includes USB dongle for streaming audio from Bluetooth device
- Wolfson WM8740 24-bit / 192kHz DAC
- File formats (USB input): AAC (m4a), WAV, MP3, WMA (up to 48K 16bit)
- File formats (optical/coaxial inputs): Real Audio, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WAV, AIFF, AU
- Rotel Link for system control via free Rotel Remote app (iOS devices)
- 12v trigger out x 2, 5-way binding posts, detachable AC cord
- Includes Remote Control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.