ROTEL RB-1581 Mono Block Power Amplifier is the ultimate in Class AB power amplification delivering a massive 500 watts of output into 8 ohms. This monoblock amplifier powers even the most demanding speakers yet accurately reproduces the details of your audio. Utilizing the Rotel Balanced Design Concept in the PCB circuit layout, custom-designed and Rotel factory-build oversized toroidal transformer, high-efficiency slit foil capacitors in the power supply and discrete power transistors the RB- 1581 is pure performance.
The RB-1581 includes a rear panel mounted mechanical switch to select Balanced XLR or traditional single-ended RCA inputs for ultimate connection flexibility. There are 2 sets of 5-way speaker binding posts supporting bi-amplification. A detachable IEC power cord and selectable 12-volt trigger with daisy chain output allow custom installation with ease. Everything about the RB-1581 amplifier speaks of performance including the 4mm extruded aluminium top and side covers. The elegance of the industrial design, globally sourced sonic electronic components, Rotel signature DNA musical reproduction and factory-built precision make this amplifier product to wear the Rotel brand. The RB-1581 is ideal for both 2 channel stereo applications as well as multi-channel installation in custom home theatres. Power, performance, precision.
- Power Configurations: 1 x 500 watts (20Hz-20kHz, <0.09%, 8 Ohms)
- Watts/Channel 500 watts, 8 ohm load, 20-20kHz
- THD (20-20,000Hz) 8 Ohms, all channels driven: < 0.03%
- IM Distortion: < 0.03%
- Damping Factor (8 Ohms): 800
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: (Balanced) 2.5V / 100kOhms
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: (Unbalanced) 1.6V / 12kOhms
- Frequency Response (+/-1dB): 10-100kHz (+/-1dB)
- S/N Ratio (IHF A): 116dB
- Power Consumption: 550 watts