Rotel RB-1590 Stereo Power Amplifier, 2 x 350 Watts into 8 Ω, delivers massive power for larger room and features twin massive custom made toroidal transformers along with high-quality component that makes RB-1590 ready for challenging conditions.
Power - refined, detailed, and plenty of it. Rotel’s new Class AB stereo power amplifier is rated at 350 watts per channel into 8 ohms both channels driven. That is a lot of power, but larger listening rooms or less sensitive loudspeaker designs require it to bring out the best possible performance and attain realistic audio dynamics.The impressive capabilities of this amplifier begin with a solid foundation consisting of twin, massive toroidal transformers custom made by Rotel. These transformers are just part of a rock-solid power supply that includes eight special British made BHC capacitors, known for their low loss and quick response times. These components will continue to supply all of the voltage and current requirements needed, even under the most difficult load conditions.
- Reference quality
- Class A/B power amplifier
- 2 x 350 Watts at 8 Ω
- XLR Balanced and RCA input connections
- two pair of 5-way speaker binding posts
- 12-volt trigger control, thermal protection circuitry
- over-current, over-voltage protection circuitry
- dual staged power on relay to reduce surge current and extend longevity
- a detachable IEC power cord all in a 5 U chassis with included rack ears
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.