With a footprint measuring just 16” in diameter, the PC-4000 is the pinnacle of SVS’ iconic cylinder subwoofer designs, achieving unparalleled low-frequency output and deep bass extension down to 15 Hz. The unique form factor uses vertical height to add cabinet volume while a high-excursion, down-firing 13.5-inch driver and 1,200 watts RMS, 4,000+ watts peak power amplifier delivers concert and cinematic level bass with pinpoint control and accuracy to amaze serious home theatre fans and the most discerning audiophiles.
Reference Caliber Bass with Less Floorspace Required
The SVS PC-4000 powered subwoofer astounds with its ability to command a room with massive low-frequency output and deep bass extension that can be heard and felt while maintaining accuracy and control, all from a cylinder cabinet measuring only 16” in diameter. With trickle-down technology from the 16-Ultra Series, named top subwoofers in the world by nearly every audio publication and industry group in 2017, the PC-4000 shatters expectations and delivers a level of unrivalled subwoofer performance only available from SVS.
High-excursion SVS Driver – Legendary SVS Output and Control
The PC-4000 subwoofer driver delivers on the full potential of the Sledge STA-1200D amplifier’s immense power with precision and control to produce room energising SPLs and effortless low-frequency extension with pinpoint accuracy at all drive levels.
Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing nearly 40lbs generates immense magnetic force and excursion of the 13.5-inch driver to produce massive low frequency output well below the limits of human hearing.
Edge wound voice coil with eight-layer aluminium flat wire minimises distortion and power compression while providing excellent heat dissipation and linearity ensuring precise control.
Lightweight and rigid composite cone with premium glass fibre dust cap generates massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
Proprietary injection moulded gasket and long-throw parabolic surround ensure longevity and allow extreme excursion and SPLs.
PC-4000 Smartphone App – Easiest Way Ever to Manage Subwoofer DSP and Control
Groundbreaking smartphone app works with Apple iOS® and Android® devices to unleash the full depth, force and nuance of the PC-4000 powered subwoofer by controlling all DSP functions including volume, parametric EQ, low pass filter, phase, polarity, room gain, port tuning, custom presets and system settings.
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when the subwoofer is out of sight.
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for frequency slope and Q factor down to the single Hz level with four different slopes, so users can improve performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
- Stores 3 custom presets for movies, music and other listening experiences such as sports or gaming.
- 2-way feedback shows updates in real-time on both the app and subwoofer interface
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Ported Cylinder Cabinet Design
An inlaid front panel display, the first of its kind for an SVS cylinder subwoofer, and a stylish and durable fabric cabinet covering give the PC-4000 a refined yet commanding look that blends visually with home theatres and high-end audio systems. The unique cabinet design goes vertical to increase cabinet volume to achieve incredible low-frequency output on par with much larger ported box subwoofers, but with much less floorspace required.
- Double thick 2-inch MDF cabinet walls and rigid internal bracing to support the massive drive unit and to ensure an acoustically inert environment.
- Highly reinforced the internal design and acoustic insulation eliminates all coloration or resonance from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume.
- Protective, non-resonant steel mesh grille and custom elastomer feet for reducing noise artifacts within a room.
- Cylinder Design
- 4000 Watts Power
- High-Excursion SVS Driver
- Dual Ferrite Magnet Motor Assembly
- Edge Wound Voice Coil - Minimise Distortion
- 8 Layer Aluminium Flat Wire - Heat Dissipation
- Most advanced digital processor
- PC-4000 Smartphone App
- Connects via Bluetooth
- SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System for Cleaner, Tighter Bass with Less Room Rattle
- Sophisticated 50 Mhz High-Resolution Analogue Devices Audio DSP
- Variable Port Tuning Modes
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) & Ground Loop Isolation
- Sledge Amplifier – Massive Output, Sophisticated DSP, Advanced Power Management
- High Current Output of Fully Discrete MOSFETs with Efficiency of Class D Amplifier